Realize your vision of the future.
The Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship's mission is to:
- develop experiential learning opportunities to complement and expand traditional academic offerings
- drive the growth of the regional entrepreneurial ecosystem;
- empower our students, alumni, and community members as they create new ventures
In addition to the three core elements of our mission, the Center has identified two high growth, innovation-led areas of the economy to focus on: the business of well-being and the food and beverage industry.
Both areas of the market are undergoing rapid change and are full of opportunity. Student and alumni interest, regional importance and growth, accessibility, and the possibility for measurable impact are among the reasons these important social and economic sectors were chosen for programming, research, and regional engagement.
- April 28, 2023
- Patriot Pitch Competition showcases idea and early-stage business ventures that have the potential to change the worldApril 20, 2023
- Who will take home the BIG PRIZE THIS Thursday at the Patriot Pitch Competition? Attend as a spectator and find out!March 20, 2023
- February 13, 2023
- November 28, 2022