The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- October 4, 2022The CFA Institute Research Challenge is an annual global competition that provides university students with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis and professional ethics. Students gain real-world experience by assuming the role of a research analyst. Learn more.
- October 4, 2022If you need assistance with research or with finding resources online through Mason Libraries, please be sure to contact Kayla Gourlay, the Mason Libraries Business & Economics Librarian.
- October 3, 2022To kick off the start of the Wellness Wednesday series, come join the School of Business and ISOM professor Maria Petryk for some yoga on October 19th from 12-1pm.
- October 3, 2022The Gowns for Grads application for fall 2022 is now open. The program was created to offer some financial relief and encourage the celebration of their achievements by making regalia available for our students who are unable to purchase regalia on their own. The priority deadline is October 13th and the regular deadline is Oct 28th.
- Resetting Our Future: Using Strategic Foresight to Prepare for the Large-Scale Disruptions of the Climate CrisisSeptember 30, 2022The Business for a Better World Center to host panel discussion that introduces ‘Strategic Foresight’, a structured process that enables us to navigate the complexity of the climate crisis and prepare for a wide range of future scenarios - October 12, 2022.
- September 30, 2022The School of Business seeks an Editorial intern to assist the Research Communications and Outreach Officer. Learn more.
- September 29, 2022Attached is a link to the recording of our Accounting CPA/MSA Information Session held on September 28, 2022. We have also included contact information for our speakers below: Kevin Jones MSA Program Director email@example.com Mary Hayes Collins Associate Director, MSA Programs firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Ingram Accounting Instructor AICPA Champion email@example.com Steve Maex, Ph.D., CPA, CISA, CITP Assistant Professor, Accounting firstname.lastname@example.org Tsirigotis, Eugenia Instructor of Accounting email@example.com https://gmu.zoom.us/rec/share/B1qjmXYn7_oHyvx279EB_epkX7RfhpB7bZkLhRIqf… Passcode: .+meNV56
- September 28, 2022EDG, a small business loan provider, has several positions open for loan services professionals and an internship opportunity. Learn more.
- September 28, 2022Lipsey and Associates, a CPA firm, seeks a spring intern. Learn more.
- September 26, 2022Students are invited to apply for the School of Business Leadership Council (SLC). The Student Leadership Council (SLC) is to serve as a voice of students' needs, thoughts, and innovative ideas within the School of Business (SBUS). The application closes October 14th.
- September 26, 2022Acuity, Inc, a small government contracting company, is looking for a Finance Intern. Learn more.
- September 22, 2022Interested in studying abroad? You are invited to the School of Business Study Abroad Information Session on Wednesday, October 12, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. in JC Room 235 (the GEO suite). Light refreshments will be provided. We will discuss short term, semester, and year long opportunities. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Scan the QR code on the attached flyer or visit https://go.gmu.edu/busstudyabroad to RSVP.