Meet the School of Business’ Office of Student Success and Academic Services.
Empowering students to define and achieve their academic and professional success in a diverse business environment, we are dedicated to ensuring you make the most of your time here. Browse our helpful resources:
Events and Workshops
The Office of Student Success and Academic Services offers numerous events throughout the semester, including:
- Student Engagement Series: a sequence of events throughout the semester to connect you to the School of Business and George Mason University
- New student welcome: a fantastic opportunity for incoming School of Business students to meet their academic advisors and learn about what our team does
- Registration awareness: a full week of outreach and events to assist you in selecting your courses for the upcoming semester
- Student success initiatives: programs to help you develop successful study skills
- Study abroad: learn about various opportunities to explore our world
- Diversity initiatives: seminars, workshops, and discussions on diversity within the business environment
- Concentration focused: information sessions and workshops sponsored by School of Business academic areas
Event notifications will be sent to your Mason email address. You can also check our events page for more information on dates, times, locations, and registration information.