Interested in our faculty expertise for an upcoming piece? Contact Benjamin Kessler at email@example.com.
Yes, You Can Quote That
Our faculty are sought out by the media for their expertise on a variety of topics.
Here's the latest:
- September 18, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer and Kevin Li, CFA, explored how major performance metrics correlate and whether their correlations changed over time in an article for CFA Institute's Enterprising Investor blog.
- September 18, 2023Associate Professor of Management Heather Vough's research into how a focus on passion in creative professions poses risks for employees was covered in Great Place to Work.
- September 13, 2023Findings from Assistant Professor of Accounting Yi Cao's research paper "Executives vs. Chatbots: Unmasking Insights through Human-AI Differences in Earnings Conference Q&A" were covered in The Financial Times.
- September 12, 2023Associate Finance Professor Lei Gao's research on age diversity in the C-suite was covered in an article for BenifitsPro.com.
- September 7, 2023Information Systems and Operations Management Professor Brad Greenwood's research on Uber in China was mentioned in a Bloomberg article on the regulatory backlash against short-term housing rentals.
- September 7, 2023Findings from Assistant Professor of Accounting Yi Cao's research paper "Executives vs. Chatbots: Unmasking Insights through Human-AI Differences in Earnings Conference Q&A" were covered in an article by Bloomberg columnist Matt Levine.
- September 2, 2023For most fund categories, the answer is yes, according to new research from Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer, published in his Wall Street Journal column.
- August 30, 2023Brad Swanson, an adjunct professor of finance, and finance student Zihan Chen investigate whether better ESG ratings correlate with improved financial performance and better valuations in an article for CFA Institute's Enterprising Investor Blog.
- August 30, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer talked to U.S. News & World Report about investing in consumer staple companies.
- August 24, 2023Kevin Matthews, assistant professor of accounting, provided expert commentary to LawFirm.com's Bankruptcy Guide.
- August 23, 2023Associate Professor of Accounting Long Chen's research on corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting was covered in the UK's Management Today.
- August 21, 2023"Small-cap stocks and value stocks are two equity classes that have outperformed other equity classes over the long run," says Derek Horstmeyer, professor of finance at George Mason University School of Business, in an interview with U.S. News & World Report.