Interested in our faculty expertise for an upcoming piece? Contact Benjamin Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, You Can Quote That
Our faculty are sought out by the media for their expertise on a variety of topics.
Here's the latest:
- March 28, 2023To help consumers better understand the pros and cons of a wholesale club credit card such as the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi, WalletHub interviewed a panel of experts including Marketing Professor Russell Abratt.
- March 28, 2023In an article for Retail Touch Points, Mehmet Altug, associate professor of information systems and operations management, discusses his research on managing opportunistic returns in retail operations.
- March 21, 2023Eric Maribojoc, director of the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship, predicts modest price drops for most markets in this GoBankingRates article.
- March 20, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer gives advice on ETFs in an article for U.S. News & World Report.
- March 17, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer shared his thoughts on Apple and Google's market valuations in an International Business Times article.
- March 14, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer was interviewed by American Banker about the Fed's options for adjusting midtier bank regulation.
- March 9, 2023Brad Greenwood, professor of information systems and operations management, was interviewed by Electrek about his recent research, which found that EV subsidies rolled out in China – similar to the U.S.’s new $7,500 EV tax credit – incentivized people to buy EVs as second vehicles, but they kept buying and driving gas cars as well.
- March 3, 2023Yield-hungry investors can make use of a variety of income-generating assets. Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer is quoted as an expert in this U.S. News & World Report article.
- March 2, 2023The best travel credit cards help cardholders earn free flights, hotel stays and other travel accommodations with every purchase made. Laurie A. Meamber, associate professor of marketing, is quoted as an expert in WalletHub's Best Travel Credit Cards guide.
- March 2, 2023In a column for the Wall Street Journal, Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer tests a strategy of shifting your holdings based on P/E levels.
- February 28, 2023Eric Maribojoc, executive director of the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship at George Mason University's School of Business, told GoBankingRates he doesn’t think there will be a nationwide housing crisis in 2023, but he does predict more expensive, newly-built homes will have greater price drops than existing homes for sale.
- February 25, 2023As war in Ukraine continues and the threat of other conflicts around the world looms, The Wall Street Journal reports that U.S. policy makers must now grapple with constraints of consolidation and a supply chain built for yesterday's threat environment. George Mason University's Jerry McGinn, Ph.D., Executive Director of the Greg and Camille Baroni Center for Government Contracting, weighs in on the challenges and impact of industry consolidation in this video report.