Interested in our faculty expertise for an upcoming piece? Contact Benjamin Kessler at email@example.com.
Yes, You Can Quote That
Our faculty are sought out by the media for their expertise on a variety of topics.
Here's the latest:
- November 29, 2023Business Foundations Assistant Professor Shora Moteabbed shared expert insights with FinanceBuzz.com in an article about how employees really feel about holiday parties.
- November 28, 2023Will consumers give fast-casual sub chain Quizno's a second chance? Marketing Professor Russell Abratt comments in this Adweek story.
- November 20, 2023Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer shares insights on high-yield ETFs for income investors with U.S. News & World Report.
- November 20, 2023Einav Hart, assistant professor of management, contributed to a Harvard Business Review article on her research that suggests that dual promotion — in which you compliment a colleague or peer while talking about your own accomplishments — can both boost perceptions of warmth without harming perceptions of competence.
- November 15, 2023Victoria Grady, associate professor of management, was quoted in an HR Brew article about retention and promotion strategies.
- November 14, 2023The German outlent t3n.de covered Associate Professor of Accounting Jenelle Conaway's research on academic dishonesty in online accounting assessments. The research was also covered in the German-language blog BasicThinking.de and the Austrian outlet DerStandard.
- November 9, 2023Assistant Professor of Management Einav Hart's research on self-promotion was covered in an article in Quality Digest.
- November 9, 2023Leaders often claim to value good working relationships, but company practices may not reflect that claim. Management Professor Kevin Rockmann and co-author Caroline Anne Bartel offer three strategies to solve this problem in an article for the Harvard Business Review.
- November 5, 2023It may pay to bet on small-cap and growth stocks—and to do it early, according to Finance Professor Derek Horstmeyer in a column for the Wall Street Journal.
- October 31, 2023The Horizons Tracker blog wrote a piece on Assistant Marketing Professor Jiyeon Hong's research about writing more compelling creative appeals.
- October 30, 2023"George Mason’s govcon center creates research, training hub," writes Jill S. Devine in Virginia Business. Baroni Center Executive Director Jerry McGinn, Baroni Center Board Chair and Costello College of Business Adjunct Faculty John Hillen, and Costello College of Business Dean Ajay Vinzé are quoted.
- October 30, 2023The Daily Beast covered a working paper co-authored by Sabari Rajan Karmegam, an assistant professor in the Information Systems and Operations Management Area.