Partner with one of the top 100 Business Schools in the United States
The Corporate Partners Program provides an opportunity for strategic partnership between your corporation and the Donald G. Costello College of Business at George Mason University.
Our corporate partners are the most engaged and most visible companies we work with. This high level of engagement and visibility creates brand awareness and recognition of your corporation’s commitment to business education at George Mason University among students, faculty, and the university community.
Your corporate partnership will support recruitment; internship opportunities; scholarships; student activities like clubs, conferences, and competitions; faculty awards, and the Dean’s Excellence Fund.
Request More Information
The Corporate Partners Program requires a three year commitment of $25,000 annually. Benefits of this commitment include:
- Large corporate logo plaque on exclusive “recognition wall”
- Company logo listed on the Corporate Partners webpage
- Company logo listed in Impact Magazine
- Company logo or name listed on other various print media
- Opportunity to list college on your website as education partner
- Employer in Residence Day
- Preferred dates for virtual interviews or presentations
- Introductions with student leaders of clubs and professional societies
- VIP ProfessionalQuest invitation
- Central point of contact and concierge service
- Invitation to Exclusive Corporate Partner Roundtable—connecting partners, Dean, leadership, program staff, faculty, and select student scholars and leaders
- Special invitations to various events such as Patriot Pitch Competition, annual Business Celebration
- Three current-use scholarships named after your company and awarded each year
- One faculty award named after your company and awarded each year
- Meet-and-greet with scholarship and award recipients
- Special recognition at Scholarship Luncheon
- Scholarship and faculty awards packet including recipient thank you letters and other info
Additional Event Sponsorship Opportunities for Corporate Partners
Event sponsorship includes your company name and logo on the event website, invitations, and event marketing materials. Other event-specific branding opportunities are available, such as on-site event branding, speaker opportunities, and sponsor-provided swag.
- 250+ attendees, 40,000+ alumni invitees
- 600+ new/transfer student attendees
- 100+ student attendees
For Marketing, Management, Finance,Government
- 75+ student attendees
- 75+ student attendees