In the first of a three-part series for the summer semester, on Tuesday, June 7, at 12 noon, the GMU Center for Retail Transformation will host a virtual panel on how retailers can transform shoppers' in-store experience. Register today to participate!
The session will feature four leading experts:
- Andrew Laudato, EVP and COO, The Vitamin Shoppe
- John Gomez, President, CXO, and COO, Cooler Screens Inc. a retail technology company that converts retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens, creating the largest retail point-of-sale media platform.
- Ricardo Belmar, Director, Partner Marketing Advisor, Retail and Consumer Goods, Microsoft, and
- Trevor Sumner, CEO, Perch, a computer vision-powered interactive display and smart shelf display startup.
And discuss the following:
- While 85% of all shopping happens in-store today, customer satisfaction with the shopping experience is low. Why is this? What can retailers do to change this situation?
- How is technology transforming the in-store shopping experience in retail stores today and tomorrow?
- What is the impact of analytics on retailers’ ability to create an elevated experience that will delight shoppers and increases conversion rates and average transaction value?
- Which categories of technologies should retailers be focused on in this store transformation?