Position Details: This is a student Internship Volunteer position and does not create an employee relationship. The following conditions apply:
- Intern is not eligible for benefits.
- Intern will be on call and works under the supervision of the Director of IT Operations.
- Intern is expected to be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the company.
Tasks Responsibilities: We are looking for an intern to work on a project base to provide remote work. SEVENS is launching its IT Infrastructure and the Intern will help with the business development project assignments. Additionally, Intern will perform limited administrative duties related to the business.
Qualifications: A successful candidate is one who:
- Lives in the DC, Md, or Virginia or surrounding area;
- Pursuing a business or IT major or related degree and course hours;
- Confident and assertive - not afraid to speak up when something is off-track
- Client focused - superb people and client services skills – professional, personable, and friendly
- Calm mannered, approachable, flexible – someone who is upbeat, isn’t moody, or easily flustered
- Works efficiently and is a self-starter – can manage your time and work well under direct supervision;
- Innovative, resourceful, and proactive;
- Can do attitude - accountable with superb follow-up and follow-through skills; takes pride in their work, is hardworking, respectful, and trustworthy; tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly; and
- Completes tasks in a timely manner.
Automation Requirements: Experienced or able to quickly learn:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Canva or similar graphics tools
Interested students can apply on Handshake.